The Mark Hotel’s Penthouse Suite continues to be changed into a winter wonderland with the installation of a skating rink on its beautiful terrace for the private utilization of its occupiers.
Ice skating is really a time-honored tradition from the holidays, and now The objective is providing the opportunity to escape the crowds together with your own rink. Guests staying in the Penthouse may have exclusive use of a skating rink that boasts wonderful views of Central Park and the Ny skyline.
Already one of the greatest and finest suites in Ny, The objective Penthouse has brought the best of the city’s holiday traditions within its 12,000-square-feet of space. The ice rink forms just a small a part of its curated ‘Penthouse Holiday Spectacular’ experience.
Guests will be treated to a host of incredible festive experiences, including a private screening of the Christmas classic, a unique rendition of The Nutcracker in the Penthouse’s Living room, and a four-course holiday suite developed by the hotel’s Michelin-star chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
The Mark will also give a Juilliard-trained pianist to serenade friends and family around the Penthouse's grand piano while the world-renowned photographer Alexei Hay is going to be taking family photos to ensure the memories serve you for a lifetime.
There is also a range of adventures designed specifically for kids, such as a holiday playroom by FAO Schwarz. The area is going to be full of games and toys for the kids to experience with and collect. There is also the option to possess a private shopping experience round the famous toy store.
Similar experiences happen to be added for adults, of course, including an after-hours shopping spree at Bergdorf Goodman, a menu of luxurious services through the Mark’s in-house salon by Frédéric Fekkai and fitness classes to sweat off the inevitable excesses.
The Mark’s Penthouse Holiday Spectacular: Full itinerary
– A private skating rink atop The Mark Penthouse's Terrace overlooking Central Park and The Manhattan Skyline
– A four-course holiday feast created by Jean Georges Vongerichten, with Cristal champagne, Imperial Gold Osetra Caviar and more
– A Juilliard-trained pianist to serenade family and friends on the Penthouse's grand piano
– Family photographs shot by world-renowned fashion photographer Alexei Hay, for everlasting keepsakes
– A private rendition from the classic holiday ballet, The Nutcracker, within the Penthouse's Great Room or perhaps a VIP box at Lincoln Center
– Bergdorf Goodman all to yourself for the very own after-hours, private shopping spree
– A vacation Play Room from FAO Schwarz filled with toys and games for your kids to play with and take home, with an optional private shopping experience at FAO Schwarz
– A personal screening through the fire of a holiday classic or perhaps an unreleased Hollywood blockbuster, filled with Jean-Georges Vongerichten popcorn, candy, and s'mores
A dedicated team which includes a driver, butler, nanny and massage therapist, with Santa upon request
– A menu of luxurious services supplied by French beauty entrepreneur Frédéric Fekkai's Salon including hair, makeup, manicure, pedicure, and more
– Tailored personal fitness classes with The Mark's fitness expert Daniel Flores, in the privacy from the Penthouse or the fitness center
– Airport transportation to and from The objective by car or helicopter
The Mark's Penthouse Holiday Spectacular is priced at $250,000 and is currently available through early 2020. themarkhotel.com