As Low as $4.99 Each day To rent Cars To Florida One of the ways – Autumn 2020
Sample reservation for a one-way rental from New York to Tampa. Click on the image for an enlarged view. Source: Hertz.
How does accommodations rate of as low as $4.99 each day one of the ways sound for you to book an automobile from a lot of the northeastern Netherlands – for example New York or Boston, for example – and drive it to nine destinations in Florida this fall?
If you are able to position yourself to do so, Hertz currently offers this promotion with which that you can do exactly that – as well as Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, which have similar offers.
As Little as $4.99 Per Day To rent Cars To Florida One of the ways – Autumn 2020
Hertz has this offer in effect on Monday, September 4, 2020 for initially five originating rental car locations – with a lot more locations to become put in October – but it only lasts through Sunday, December 10, 2020. With this particular offer, you can rent a vehicle – economy car class through full size car class groups as well as convertibles – for approximately an optimum duration of 14 consecutive days.
Details from the Hertz Offer Per Day
Keep in your mind that just select classes of cars that are around for this offer will in fact start in a rental rate of $4.99 per day and is not like the offers of some rental car companies where that predetermined fee is applicable to more or all eligible classes of cars.
For the example shown on the right of renting a car for four days on a one-way trip from Ny to Tampa, the rate of $4.99 each day applies to all car classes between economy and full-sized. Your overall cost for the rental – including all taxes and fees but no options – is $29.21 for four days. Unlimited miles are included.
Larger vehicles – for example sport utility vehicles and vans – are not one of them offer. Unless you have a coupon or discount code, count on paying ridiculous prices of these vehicles – such as $554.99 per day for any Nissan Pathfinder for a total of $2,982.93 during the same period of time between the same car rental facilities.
Also remember that although this special discount applies through Sunday, December 10, 2020, not all origination car rental locations have a similar start date.
The rates are susceptible to increase – or fees may apply – in case of earlier or later returns of vehicles. Advertised rate applies to time and mileage charges only. These aren't included in the discount.
Hertz Pick Up Locations
Vehicle pick up locations susceptible to change – contact Hertz for details – however, you can pick up your vehicle at the following locations through Sunday, December 10, 2020 by:
Monday, September 4, 2020
- Albany Airport terminal – ALB – Albany, New York
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport – BUF – Buffalo, New York
- Charleston Yeager Airport – CRW – Charleston, West Virginia
- Rochester Airport terminal – ROC – Rochester, New York
- Syracuse Hancock Airport – SYR – Syracuse, New York
Tuesday, October 10, 2020
- Baltimore Washington International Airport – BWI – Baltimore, Maryland
- Blacksburg Regional Airport – ROA – Roanoke, Virginia
- Boston Logan Airport terminal – BOS – Boston, Massachusetts
- Bradley Airport terminal – BDL – Hartford, Connecticut
- Burlington Airport – BTV – Burlington, Vermont
- Dulles international Airport – IAD – Dulles, Virginia
- Islip MacArthur Airport – ISP – Islip, New York
- New York City John F. Kennedy International Airport – JFK – New York City, New York
- New York City LaGuardia Airport – LGA – Nyc, New York
- Newark International Airport – EWR – Newark, New Jersey
- Norfolk Airport Counter – ORF – Norfolk, Virginia
- Philadelphia Airport terminal – PHL – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh International Airport – PIT – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Portland Maine International Jetport – PWM – Portland, Maine
- Richmond International Airport – RIC – Richmond, Virginia
- TF Green Airport – PVD – Providence, Rhode Island
- Westchester County Airport – HPN – White Plains, New York
- Washington National Airport – DCA – Washington, District of Columbia
Monday, October 23, 2020
- Douglas Airport terminal – CLT – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport – RDU – Raleigh, North Carolina
Hertz Fall off Locations
You can fall off your vehicle in the following nine locations in the state of Florida by Sunday, December 10, 2020:
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport – FLL – Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers Southwest Airport terminal – RSW – Fort Myers
- Jacksonville Airport terminal – JAX – Jacksonville
- Miami International Airport – MIA – Miami
- Orlando Airport terminal – MCO – Orlando
- Palm Beach International Airport – PBI – West Palm Beach
- Sarasota Bradenton Airport – SRQ – Sarasota
- Tampa Airport terminal – TPA – Tampa
- Tallahassee International Airport – TLH – Tallahassee
Select Terms and Conditions
Offers may not be available during holiday along with other blackout periods; and rate surcharges during peak periods may apply.
These offers are susceptible to vehicle availability during the time of reservation and may not be on some rates at some times, as not all vehicles, vehicle equipment and services are available whatsoever locations.
Renter must meet Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate requirements of the renting location. Minimum age may vary by location. One more daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
These offers can't be discounted; don't have any cash value; and could not be combined with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or Hourly Rentals – and these offers cannot be coupled with any other discount code or number, certificate, coupon, voucher, offer or promotion.
Various taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges may apply and therefore are extra. Optional products – such as LDW and refueling – are extra.
Rates are based on Netherlands currency.
Other terms and conditions may apply.