Looking For a Job? AutoSlash is Hiring
B ack this year, FlyerTalk members baseline, jackal and ezmonee launched a brand new Internet web site called AutoSlash, which promised to search multiple vendors, track rental rates, and apply coupons and discounts to assist customers secure the cheapest rates on car rentals inside a process which it has virtually automated; and it has saved countless people 1000s of dollars in rental car rates over the past six years — similar to this deal 5 years ago enabling you to have rented an automobile in New Orleans as little as $15.50 for the entire weekend.
Looking For income? AutoSlash is Hiring
Now AutoSlash is hiring someone who has an interest in becoming a rental solutions specialist, where you will help people in getting the best possible deal on renting a car. You ought to be someone who is self-motivated, with excellent communications skills and high empathy. Tech-savviness is excellent, but more essential is a strong need to serve users along with a willingness to learn all the ins and outs of our bodies. Scheduling is flexible.
Practically their entire business premiered out of the ideas, people, and culture on travel discussion forums like FlyerTalk, that is one of the travel forums which are an excellent place to achieve the experience required for it. If you're already active on any of those Internet internet sites, let the good people at AutoSlash know. Send a hyperlink for your forum profile to [email protected] and they'll check it out.
Letting the great people at AutoSlash give the job description in their own words, a typical week involves:
- Helping people use AutoSlash and understand their car rental transactions (primarily via email support)
- Greasing the behind-the-scenes wheels that keep customers happily receiving better prices (primarilyby using our admin interface to process things and resolve discrepancies)
- Keeping an eye on our internal and external support documentation and updating or contributing where it seems sensible (primarily in our FAQ articles)
- Stepping as much as make sure that our users get timely help around the clock (goal to ensure everyone getsresponse times measured in minutes and hours, not days) and keeping them ridiculously happy
- Proactively sharing knowledge, insight, and ideas with team members
Being accommodations Solutions Specialist requires:
- Patience, grace, along with a sense of humor
- Excellent writing and communication skills—you’ll be the face in our company!
- Working understanding of the travel industry
- A desire for solving problems and creatively finding solutions
- Ability to empathize with users and provide confidence through written interactions
- Well-versed in chat and email etiquette, with a fine-tuned focus on detail
- Ability to multitask and take care of multiple support tickets at once
- Flexibility to satisfy changing business needs
- Excitement at starting on the floor floor of the small but quickly growing company with unlimited potential formore responsibilities
Bonus qualifications include:
- Experience in the rental car industry (or plenty of experience renting cars!)
- Passion for traveling often yourself—we consider this “continuing education”!
- Experience working independently
- Website design, programming, or IT creds
- A past life in a writing-centric field, including email-based technical support or customer service
This position might not pay as much as being the head from the Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program — sorry, I understand first-hand that that position has already been filled — however this position offered by AutoSlash might have potential for your future; so if you are interested and excited by it, apply at [email protected] by sending a protective cover letter that describes your passions and experiences and a copy of the resume.
I have confidence in assisting fellow frequent fliers whenever I'm able to; and i'm hoping that this article can help both AutoSlash and also you, if you decide to apply.
Good luck for you.